Who’s involved in ShareforYou?
Who is involved in the Share for You Programme?
These are the main Health and Social Care organisations that are involved in the Share for You programme, who are under this programme and Data Protection legislation known as Controllers.
- Local NHS General Practices, General Practice Federations, and Out of Hours/Walk in Centre GP service Providers.
- Local NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG)
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
- Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS North West Ambulance Service / NHS 111 Service
- Bury Council – Social Care Services
- Rochdale Council – Social Care Services
- Oldham Council – Social Care Services
- Hospice and End of Life Care Providers for Bury, Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale and Oldham, and the Christie.
Staff that will have access to your personal data and overall Health and Social Care record will include for example your GP, Clinicians, Nurse or Social Worker.
The ShareForYou programme is coordinated by NHS Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Clinical Commissioning Group. IT Support is provided by NHS Greater Manchester Shared Services and an IT provider called Graphnet Health Limited provides the systems and technology. Both GMSS and Graphnet are under Data Protection legislation known as Processors.
All the Controllers and Processors involved have signed a Data Sharing Protocol and Data Sharing Agreement to confirm these arrangements.
Subprocessors have contracts with HMR CCG that make sure they comply with their legal responsibilities and requirements.
What Towns of Greater Manchester do you cover?
The programme Share for you covers the areas of Bury; Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale; and Oldham. These Towns are sometimes known as the North East Sector (NES).